Henan Sinofiltec Technology Co.,Ltd
Model No.: FST-RP-HC9600FKP16H Hydraulic Oil Filter Element
Material: Chemical Fiber
Type: Folding Microporous Filter
Activated Carbon Filter Type: Compact
Packaging: Standard exporting packingg or carons
Productivity: 100,000 PCS/YEAR
Place of Origin: XINXIANG, CHINA
Supply Ability: 100,000PCS/YEAR
HS Code: 8421999090
FST-RP-HC9600FKP16H Oil Filter Element:
The HC9600FKP16H series filter elements can effectively prevent dirt and fine impurity particles from entering the hydraulic system, if it enters the hydraulic system, it will lead to the failure of the hydraulic components of the machine and equipment. Safety accidents and shutdown losses.
Characteristics and advantages:
A variety of filter materials, such as stainless steel mesh, sintered fiber medium, wood pulp paper and so on. the filter accuracy is from 1,3,5,7,10,12, 25 etc for requirements.
(1) A new Filter Material is made for the filter element. The multi-layer filtration structure ensures the ability of separation of high contamination and dirty pollution, uniform texture, corrosion resistance and fatigue resistance.
(2) innovating longitudinal joint technology and perfectly joining the end of filter material, especially under different loads, the effective value can prevent suspended particles from entering the filter zone from the dirt area.
(3) in the operation of filter element, the static electricity can be derived below the safe value, and the continuous formation of black carbon or the formation of silt oil can be excluded.
(4) the original imported filter media has uniform aperture, low resistance and large dust capacity.
(5) Germany imported composite filter folding machine to increase the effective filter area.
(6) oil and temperature resistant cyclopropyl resin adhesive. The seal is firm.
(7) thickened steel plate skeleton. Strong pressure drop resistance.
(8) to leave the factory after passing the inspection. The quality is reliable.
Filter element type
High efficiency folding filter
Resin consolidated glass fiber high efficiency filter material mixed with wire mesh
Accuracy of glass fiber
1,3, 5, 5, 7, 10, 12, 22 microns available
Internal support and end cover material
Metallized tin / reinforced nylon / stainless steel
1.Thermal power and nuclear power industry: gas turbine, boiler lubrication system, speed control system, bypass control system oil purification, feed water pump, fan and dust removal system purification.
2.Metallurgical industry: for rolling mill, continuous casting machine hydraulic system filtration and various lubricating equipment filtration.
3. Petrochemical industry: oil refining, separation and recovery of products and intermediate products in chemical production, purification of liquid, magnetic tape, optical disc and photographic film in manufacture, filtration of oil well water and natural gas.
4.Processing equipment: paper machinery, mining machinery, injection molding machine and large precision machinery lubrication system and compressed air purification, tobacco processing equipment and spraying equipment dust recovery and filtration.
FST-RP-HC9600FKP16H filter element instead of PALL Hydraulic Oil Filter element execution standard:
ISO2491 filter-rupture resistance experiment:
The test of resistance to rupture of filter element belongs to the strength test of the filter element itself. The filter element is generally subjected to external force by the pressure difference limit after carrying the dirt in the filter shell. The inner skeleton is the main support of the filter layer under the limit pressure difference of the filter element, and the collapse of the skeleton will lead to the collapse of the filter layer.
ISO2492 filter element structural integrity experiment:
The significance of the requirement of the integrity of the filter element structure, the filter material is very good, the filter material is broken or made incomplete in the process of making the filter element, the incomplete phenomenon mainly manifests in: the filter material is damaged, the end cover is not glued strictly, the filter material butt joint is not strict and solid. It will greatly affect the original filtering accuracy.
ISO2493 filter element the compatibility betwee material and liquid experiment:
The compatibility test between filter element and working fluid is mainly a validation test of the properties of raw materials used in the process of making filter elements, such as compatibility with petroleum, water diol, water-oil emulsion and liquid with high water content. PTFE seals are standard configurations and can be used in conjunction with industrial phosphate, diesters and specific synthetic materials.
ISO3726 filter element experimental method of the end load:
The end load test of the filter element mainly tests the ability of bearing the axial mounting force, the strength, the axial load, the flattening strength and so on.
ISO3724 filter element the determination of fatigue characteristics:
The test of the fatigue characteristics of the filter element is the test of the life of the filter element. The filter element works in the hydraulic system, withstanding the reciprocating and alternating fluid flow of the system and the pressure impact of the working flow. Under this impact, if the filter element has accumulated pollutants and established a greater pressure difference, then the pressure of the filter layer withstanding the fluid flow will be greater.
ISO3968 filter element determination of flow characteristics and the pressure difference:
The pressure drop flow characteristic is usually an assessment of the filter, but in fact, it mainly evaluates the flow rate and resistance of the filter core. Of course, in the design of filter assembly, there are flow and
bypass problems in the channel design of the shell. But after all, it is not the main problem, the main problem is the filter, so the standard mainly checks the filter, not the filter.
The replacement of PALL company hydraulic filter type Series (FST- RP-xxxxxxxx):
Copyright © 2019 Henan Sinofiltec Technology Co.,Ltd All rights reserved.